|Fathers, not school nurses, are to protect their children.|
This is just pure evil on so many different levels that I simply cannot cover them all. I could go on for hours on Snyderman's ridiculous remark that if you are anti-abortion you need to be anti-pregnancy. [Actually, if you are anti-abortion you are, by definition, pro-pregnancy. You might be against pre-marital sex, but never against pregnancy. A pregnancy is a life, and to be anti-pregnancy would be anti-life.]
But I digress. What I really want to do, for just a moment, is let my inner dad out of the bag (I have a 5 year old daughter) and say how I really feel about this, so here goes:
To any physician or school nurse...
- if you give my under age daughter any prescription drug without my permission, I will hunt you down.
- if you give my daughter of any age an abortion inducing drug, effectivly murdering my grandchild, I will hunt you down.
- if you perform an abortion on my daughter and murder my grandchild you had better start praying that the Lord God sends a triple portion on His Holy Spirit to calm my parental wrath, because my first inclination will be to end your miserable little life.
- I don't care if every other father on the planet thinks it is the best
idea in the world for you to give hormonal drugs to their kids. You
will not do it to mine and gt away with it.
Then I should also let out my inner pastor.
- I pray the Lord would lead all those who do not value human life in the womb to repent.
- I pray the Lord will watch over my daughter and lead her to make wise decisions.
- I pray that if my daughter becomes pregnant before she is married, even as a teenager, that she will be moved to repent of her sins and see this pregnancy, this child, as a blessed gift from God (Genesis 1:28).
- If my daughter were to have an abortion, or use an abortion inducing drug, I pray that the Lord Jesus would move her to repent of her sin, that He wold move me to forgive her as He has forgiven me (and her), that He would have mercy upon the child, and that He would move me to overcome my wrath and anger toward those who facilitated my daughters poor decision.