I'm not making this stuff up.

Really, I am not an original thinker. 

If you have been reading this blog, especially if you have enjoyed the "We Stand for.." entries, then you are getting and earful, not of my words, but of the Lutheran Confessions.

No, I did not quote them directly.  I did, however, take each article of the Augsburg Confession and explain it for a modern day audience.  Only the last 3 or 4 posts were "free-form".

The Lutheran Confession of the Christian faith is not outdated, nor is it irrelevant.  It is as applicable today as ever.  Perhaps even more so.

So Lutherans, read your Bibles.  Read your confessions.  Know what you believe so that you can give a proper defense for the hope that is in you.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on the Fall of a Pastor

One Thing Ken Ham Didn't Say, but Should Have

How to Read a Book (especially one written by someone with different beliefs)